In the Children's Ministry at First Baptist Church Greenwood, it is our mission to honor God by developing children into disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Children's Ministry goal is to partner with and support you in your task of parenting, to help open your child's eyes and heart to God, and to love your family the way Christ loves each of us. We invite your family to live the adventure of finding and following Jesus. We believe in assisting families by providing age-appropriate environments that direct the Biblical and spiritual journey for children kindergarten-4th grade.
In the Konnecting Kids Ministry, your child will:
- Understand the Gospel and how important the decision is to make Jesus the Boss of his/her life.
- Begin to memorize God's Word and learn how God's Word is applied to their everyday life.Develop good Bible skills beginning in kindergarten and begin to master their Bible skill by the 4th grade.
- Be shown the importance of a daily quiet time to further their understanding of their spiritual foundation.
- Be taught and understand the importance of missions and serving in the local church.
- Begin to discover the power of prayer in their life.